ST. Petersburg State Institution EXTERNAL TRANSPORT AGENCY
21 ноября 2018
The St. Petersburg State Institution “External Transport Agency” is a state institution subordinate to the Committee on Transport and Transit Policy.
The St. Petersburg SI “External Transport Agency” was created on the basis of an order of the St. Petersburg administration from 19.05.2010 #623 “On creation of the St. Petersburg State Institution “External Transport Agency”. In 2011, due to changes in the organizational and legal form of the existing Agency, the St. Petersburg State-owned Institution “External Transport Agency” was created on the basis of the St. Petersburg administration order from 08.08.2011 #1131.
- Development and realization of measures on freight transport traffic organization in order to increase its safety and general road capacity;
- Organization of transport service through air transportation (suburban and inter-municipal connection);
- Development and organization of the operation of commercial aviation airports and (or) airfields under St. Petersburg jurisdiction;
- Development and organization of operation of river ports, which have St. Petersburg property located on their territory.
- Logistical support of the activities of the Committee on Transport and Transit Policy in the sphere of external transport.
- Implementation of measures on freight transport traffic organization in order to increase its safety and general road capacity;
- The issuance special permits for road usage to vehicles, which carry out transportation of dangerous, heavyweight, and (or) oversized freight (except for international automobile transportation);
- On the organization of the calculation of fees to be charged for indemnification to areas of automobile roads of the St. Petersburg region, where the route of the vehicle transporting heavy-weight cargo is located;
- Creation and maintenance of parking lots on the territory of St. Petersburg;
- Execution of activities on detention of vehicles of the «С», «D», «Е» categories and attached trailers, which are subject to state registration, including transportation via another vehicle, placement on specialized parking lots, as well as storage at the specialized parking lots till the cause of vehicle's detention is eliminated in accordance with the article 27.13 of the Code on Administrative Offences;
- Support of activities, aimed at the development of the following St. Petersburg infrastructure: commercial aviation airports and (or) airfields, water infrastructure, freight automobile transport infrastructure, terminal – warehouse infrastructure in St. Petersburg;
- Realization of activities on the organization of transport service through air transportation (suburban and inter-municipal connection);
- Organization and execution of track works, provision of navigation safety, as well as other activities, aimed at provision the of water transport functionality in St. Petersburg;
- Organization and management of self-propelled transport vessel traffic;
- Creation, placement and maintenance of water transport infrastructure;
- Storage of small vessels on specialized parking lots, registration and return to owners, as well as transportation of small vessels to specialized parking lots;
- Logistical support of the activities of the Committee in the sphere of external transport, including the execution, within the competence of the Committee, of activities on the prevention of crime in St. Petersburg.
Types of activities:
- Development, implementation and management of the supervision system for freight vehicle traffic on St. Petersburg roads;
- Provision of information to the population on the organization of freight vehicle traffic, usage of transport infrastructure, activities of external transport;
- Participation in selection of land for construction of external transport infrastructure;
- Support of engineering, construction, re-construction, maintenance, including major maintenance, and exploitation of weight control points. Purchase and exploitation of mobile weight control points;
- Weighing of vehicles and fixation of weight test results;
- Development and realization of activities, aimed at decreasing the influence of rail transport on the road network, including works on the dismantling of railroads at places of intersection with roads on St. Petersburg territory.
- Organization of dispatcher management of St. Petersburg water transport, including facilitation of informational exchange between subjects of water transport and state authorities;
- Support of engineering, construction, re-construction, equipment, maintenance, including major maintenance, and exploitation of air infrastructure objects, including airfields, airports, heliports, landing fields, land infrastructure, system of fuel supply for commercial aviation, technical support and maintenance of aircrafts, air-navigation equipment and meteorological support of flights;
- Issuance of permits for the usage of airspace within the flight-zone of St. Petersburg, permits for execution of aviation works within the competence of the Committee.